Saturday, September 13, 2008

Random Little Man Conversations

The other day we were in the store getting some groceries and we were talking about having tuna fish sandwiches for dinner.

Me: Mommy’s going to put some pickles on your tuna fish sandwich.
LM: Really?! I like pickles. Is Grandma going to have some?
Me: No, Grandma doesn’t like pickles.
LM: Grandma, you need to try pickles again. You might like them.
GM: I don’t like pickles. I tried them when I was little. They’re yuckie.

**********************************************************************************
Yesterday morning we made some strawberry milk to drink with breakfast. I poured Little Man a glass and asked him to try it.

LM: This is yuckie mommy.
Me: It’s not yuckie. Just try it.
LM: Grandma says pickles are yuckie and she didn’t try them.

Needless to say I poured him a glass of regular milk after that.

**********************************************************************************
When I picked Little Man up from his father the other day we were supposed to meet Grandma for dinner. She was supposed to get off work at a certain time and she wasn’t answering her phone. I finally decided to call my sister and make sure I had the right time.

Me: Mommy’s going to call Aunt Amy to make sure Grandma was supposed to get off at 7.
LM: How are you going to call Aunt Amy mommy? Do you have her number?
Me: Yes baby, I have her phone number.
LM: Mommy, do you have my daddy’s number?
Me: Yes baby, I have daddy’s number.
LM: Mommy, when I go to daddy’s you call me at daddy’s number so I can talk to you okay? Is that a deal?
Me: Yes baby, that’s a deal.

**********************************************************************************


I took Little Man to the Halloween store last weekend to pick out his costume. He had his choice between Spider Man, Batman, Iron Man, Superman and a Power Ranger. He picked the blue Power Ranger costume. The costume is padded to look like muscles. When he put it on he said......


"Mommy!! I have big boobies!!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I have big boobies!!!" This is one thing I wish I could say. hahaha...

I love the costume. He's grown so much!

And are we talking sweet pickles or dill pickles?

HeHo

Crystal said...

What was really funny HeHo is that he came up to me a few minutes later and said "Mommy I have big boobies like you!!" Bwahahahahaha!!!!!


And we were talking about dill pickles.