Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bad Day 101

Today is a bad day. I’m tired and I feel myself slipping down the slope that is my mood. I’m irritable and I’m thinking negative thoughts again.

And on top of all that I’m extremely jittery. I’ve had to deal with a lot at work today and I feel like getting up and bolting out the door. By lunch time I was having a hard time focusing and it hasn’t gotten any better.

I’m tempted to not answer the phone when my coworker calls anymore today because I feel like I might snap at her at any moment and it’s not her fault.

Last night I did a pretty good job of sticking to my sleep schedule. I was in bed at 10:03 and read my book until 10:30. Of course I woke up several times during the night so it was extremely difficult to get up at 6:45 this morning. I let myself lay in bed until 7:03. I am extremely tired right now and I’m about ready to snatch the radio off of the desk of the person in the cubicle behind me and throw it down the hallway.

No comments: