Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Abilify....

Tired. Fuzzy. Hot. Head filled with cotton. Not able to concentrate.


I don’t know if this is because of the medicine or what but I do not feel like myself at all today. I found myself sitting here at my desk trying to figure out how to enter something and all I could do was stroke my fingers across the paper. Nothing I read was making sense at all.

I feel like my head is stuffed with cotton and I have a “fuzzy” feeling going on. I got up to take a break and my coworker said she could tell something wasn’t right. I know I must have a crazy person look going on right now because the look she gave me said so.

I feel like I could pass out at any moment and I don’t know why. I slept last night. Not anymore than usual but not any less. I’m not unusually tired. I just feel like if I sit still too long I’m going to crash on my keyboard.



Hopefully my coworkers will wake me up if that does happen.

No comments: