Friday, May 15, 2009

Fish fry

Well, younger fish lived up to my expectations of what a younger fish should act like. Needless to say if I had caught him today he would be in the fish fryer.


Dealing with the guppy has caused me to be extremely upfront and honest with the other fish that was nibbling. Still no actual reply to that email but I do know that he appreciated it and is replying when he can. He's on vacation so I can't force him to reply right away although I would love to. Ha! Just taking my time with this one and we'll see what happens.


Some of the other fish have stopped nibbling. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Not really too worried about it right now.


Other than my fishing I have expanded my jewelry making hobby. I have several requests in already so I need to get my butt in gear this weekend and turn out some pieces. Whew!

No comments: