Monday, May 11, 2009

Blah....

Well, the fishing pole is still in the pond. It's been a strange experience getting back in the "dating game" and I'm learning a lot about myself and what I'm willing to tolerate.

Went out for the first time in a long time this past weekend. Actually had a great time checking out a newer bar/pub in town and I'm glad my girl was with me. She kept me straight and I appreciate that.

I've been finding out that I'm almost entirely too nice sometimes and it's kind of come back to bite me in the ass. I really just don't know how to politely tell somebody that I'm not interested. I don't want to hurt people's feelings, because I've been on the receiving end of that one, but I don't want to string people along either. I guess I'll have to learn how to let them down with tact.

No comments: