Thursday, May 14, 2009

Age...it really is just a number right?

So, my fishing pole has gotten a couple of nibbles lately. I've started to drop my guard on younger fish and I can say that it has been interesting. I've always dated older fish because they seemed to be the only ones on the same maturity level as I am. But lately I have realized that I'm still just a big dork. I have recently spent some time with a fish who is a few years younger than me and while I had some reservations at first I'm really not that put off by it.

Now, I do remember how I was at his age so I'm not going to push anything serious on him. But if he's willing to try a serious adult relationship I'll be willing to see what happens.

I have had another nibble from a fish that is only two years younger than me and I will say that I'm interested in seeing what he may have to offer.


Needless to say...there are plenty of fish out there and I'm just getting started. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just never know! I say follow your heart. But when your gut tells you something listen to it too. :) And, yes, you are a big goober. hahahah...

HeHo